The Innovation Center of the St. Vrain Valley Schools is excited to announce its fourth summer of collaborating with Northrop Grumman, the University of Colorado and Aurora Public Schools to offer high-quality STEM camps to middle and high school students.
IMPORTANT: In-Person Classes will be at SVVSD Innovation Center
- Where: Students will have the choice to attend the camp virtually or in-person, depending on the camp.
- When: July 12-16, 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Cost: $150 (Note: need-based scholarships are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. To review criteria and apply, go to this link.)
- Includes: Guest speakers (from National Security Agency, CU, Northrop-Grumman).
- To Register: Please read through the respective course descriptions below, then go to the registration section below.
- Questions? Email Axel Reitzig (email@example.com) - Randy Mills (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Aurora Camp Rangeview High School
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are not able to offer this camp for 2021. We are partnering with St. Vrain Valley Schools to put on a combined camp. There will be in-person classes and virtual classes for 2021
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION: The Aurora Public Schools is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation (which includes transgender), conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, disability, religion, ancestry, sex or need for special education services, or genetic information for employment and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Career and technical education opportunities will be offered without regard to these protected classes. In adhering to this policy, the Aurora Public Schools abides by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act and Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. To view complete compliance text click here